Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The 10,000 Foot View

So I've been noodling on how to best use this blog.  There're a ton of products (materials and tools) I plan to review, along with some books and maybe even a dvd or two.  But I also want to offer some help in using the tools and materials.  I've not yet created a full-blown tutorial, but I hope to remedy that oversight here, along with bringing tips and techniques to help you in making your inner art a bit easier to express.

Woven, knitted, crocheted, needle-felted and beaded pins
You should know that I work with a WIDE variety of art forms, with the incumbent array of tools, materials, and techniques.  So it may be that I'll need to separate all the different art forms into categories, again, that's TBD.

Since we're moving into Spring on our way to Summer, the textiles are slowly being put away and the paints and pencils and papers are starting to emerge.

Blind Contour ATC
I'm always interested in hearing what you want to know more about.  Is there an art supply you've always wanted to try, but weren't sure how to start?  Or do you have an idea but can't quite figure out what material or technique to use to turn it into reality?  Or have you been working with something for awhile without the success you had hoped for?  There's a good chance that we can figure it out, working together, so talk to me.  Leave a comment or drop me a note.
Blind Contour ATC
Meanwhile, I'll try to come up with a more detailed plan for what you can expect here in terms of schedule.  If you have suggestions or ideas, please share them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment